You will need:
- Used cereal box or other thin cardboard
- Exacto knife or scissors to cut
- Paper and pencil
- Needle & thread
- Thinner paper for lining
Cut out a card
- Cut out a template in regular paper, then cut out your cardboard.
- Use a ruler and pencil to score a line down the middle of your cardboard.
- Fold in half. Cut a smaller piece of paper out of thinner material for a lining.
Add a lining
- Poke three holes in your cardboard and lining
- stitch pieces together and tie to complete
Ideas for stitching:
Originally published on Minden Hills Cultural Centre blog.